Delhi Car Hire India- Hire Car in Nainital
Nainital– is the administrative headquarters of district and situated amidst the Kumaon Hills and surrounding with beautiful lakes. The city gets its name from the Naini Lake located in the Kumaon foothills. It is a popular tourist place According to mythological perceptions, the water in the Nani Lake is as holy as the water of Manas Sarovar Lake.
Quick facts on Nainital:
1. Nearest airport– Nearest airport – PantNagar airport (72 km)
2. Nearest railway station– Kathgodam railway station(41 km)
3. Best time to visit – March to June.
4. Places worth visiting– Naina Devi Peak,Nanda Devi temple, Naini Lake, St. John Church, Tiffin Top, Gurney House and Guano Hills,Almora, Ranikhet, Kausani and Bhimtal, Sattal, Kamal Tal. lakes ,Jim Corbett National Park is situated at about 65 km.
5. Anything special which you should not miss – Ras (its a curry), Baadi, Arsa,Bhatt ki Churkani,Allo ke Gutke and Gulgula
Delhi Car Hire India provides reliable and economical chauffeur driven car rental services in Nainital, Uttarakhand.