Delhi Car Hire India- Hire Car in Delhi Train Stations
Delhi– Delhi lies on the bank Yamuna river is the capital city of India. It is an independent state with its nine districts including New Delhi. It is the home to three UNESCO World Heritage Sites.It is one of the fastest growing cities in the world and has the centre of many international organizations. The city is a place of tourist interest with numerous sites of tourist interests.
Quick facts on Delhi:
1. The city has an airport – Indira Gandhi International Airport.
2. Railway station within the city – New Delhi Railway Station.
3. Best time to visit – August to April.
4. Places worth visiting – Red Fort, Akshardham Temple, Azad Hind Gram,Bahai Temple, Birla Mandir, Dilli Haat, Garden of Five Senses, Humayuns Tomb, India Gate, Jama Masjid, Jantar Mantar, Lodi Tomb, Parliment House, Purana Quila, Qutab Minar and Safdarjang Tomb.
5. Anything special which you should not miss – Chaat,Butter Chicken